I am very grateful for any recognition and must say a big thank you to Lucy’s Friendly Foods for nominating VBU! for this lovely gesture of an One Lovely Blog Award. How very touching to be amongst a great group of dedicated people. Thank you Lucy – much appreciated.
The rules are as follows for these types of things:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
- Resume blogging your regular posts.
Seven facts about me:
– I’m Canadian with Eastern Euro background; I am fluent in Serbian.
– My second toe is bigger than my first toe.
– I spent many hours kite flying in my early years up to my 20’s.
– I can do the ‘clover’ with my tongue, look it up, I’m not posting a pic of it here.
– I took Latin all the way up to grade 13
– I feel more at ease running backwards than I do forwards.
– I wrote a play when I was 12 and identify with the Rushmore character Max Fisher more than I can express.
My nominations for 15 wonderful bloggers:
– An Unrefined Vegan
– Vegan is Sexier
– Veggie Witch
– Toxic Vegan
– The Vegan Kat
– *Vegan Sparkles*
– Watch me Lose 150 Pounds
– Lindsay is Vegan
– Naughty Vegan
– The Veggie Nook
– Afro Vegan Chick
– Bacon is Not a Herb
– Bread Without Butter
– Marty’s Flying Vegan Review
– Vegan Miam
I hope you visit everyone’s blog and are as impressed with them as I am. Now back to your regularly scheduled VBU! posts.