It’s been an incredibly busy summer with holidays and Mat and I preparing for the Vegan Bloggers Unite! Conference amongst other things. I received this award from the lovely Starr, author of The Misfit Baker, and I’d like to honour that; thank you Starr.
The rules for the “Inspiring Blog Award”:
* Thank the person who nominated you.
* Tell 7 things about you that will not come up in your blog entries.
* Pass this on to 15 other bloggers that you find inspiring.
Oh gosh, 7 things, that I don’t usually talk about hhm…:
1. I was left handed growing up and my mother switched me to right, I am semi ambidextres.
2. My second toe is larger than my first and my friends nick named it Alien Toe, it is rather powerful, but annoying when shoe shopping.
3. My favourite number is 3 and multiples of 3, my birthday is June 30th, 1979, = 06/30/79, I’m also the third child in my family.
4. I no longer buy physical books, I read everything on my iPad, if it’s not in an ebook format I’m probably not going to read it.
5. I have an irrational fear of Annie Lenox’s “Sweet Dreams” song, I’ve since tamed it, but when I was younger I’d scream when it came on and run to change the dial.
6. I speak Serbian and my parents are from the former Yugoslavia
7. I am still a big fan of Sailormoon and can sing the Sailor Stars theme song in Japanese.
Here are the lovely 15 bloggers that I find inspiring:
1. Afro Vegan Chick
2. Laurie Sadowski
3. Little Things Big Things
4. Marty’s Flying Vegan Review
5. Barefoot Essence
6. An Unrefined Vegan
7. *Vegan Sparkles*
8. Czech Vegan (In America)
9. Grow it Kindly
10. Vegan Miam
11. The Sweet Life
12. A Dash of Compassion
13. new vegan age
14. Vegan Masquerade
15. A House Full of Health
I wish I could list my entire blog roll, but 15 is the limit. Thank you EVERYONE for reading this and contributing, we cannot build a community without everyone pitching in and making it happen.